Description & details
We will tell you how the Far North life is going, plunge into the atmosphere of a city with a “northern character”. We will visit the places where history left a trace, figure out where the way to the Arctic (Northern Sea Route) begins. We hope you will be inspired by the power of the world’s first atomic icebreaker “Lenin “.
- main city square – «Five corners»;
- first city street – Leningrad;
- birthplace of Romanov on Murman city;
- sea station;
- memorial ” Submariners who died in peacetime “(Cathedral of the Savior on the Waters, the cabin of the submarine “Kursk”, ship anchor, lighthouse);
- memorial to Defenders of the Soviet Arctic during the Great Patriotic War (“Alyosha”);
- monument “Waiting Girl”
- tickets for the nuclear icebreaker “Lenin”
Number of participants
groups, couples, individual
Murmansk is also known as the largest city in the world above the Polar Circle!
Book your tour
PE Samoylova Anna
ITN 511400177389 PSRNSP 320519000018404