Dogs sledding with Husky Camp
Running is life for huskies. Looking at the endless northern landscapes it is difficult not to run across the snowy tundra. Sometimes the energy and endurance of dogs make us amazed. Each husky in a dog team has its own task.
A real winter adventure awaits you! You will learn how to drive a sled, after that we will take you on a snowmobile to the beginning of our route, where the most interesting begins – husky safari!
Description & details
No matter how many various activities a wintertime could give us, we have our the most favourite one. That is why we look forward to snow every year. A lot of snow to go dog sledding!
- will tell you about the world of sled dog sport;
- won’t forget about safety instructions;
- we will not let you freeze (full outfit: warm overalls, boots, mittens);
- photoshoot (you will have an opportunity to take wonderful pictures with our sportish pretty dog team and splendid winter landscapes by your own equipment);
- tea with sweets after safari
Number of participants
groups are formed from 2 to 10 people – distance 1 km;
groups are formed from 2 to 4 people – distance 3 km;
Suitable for all ages
Price and distance
Distance 1 km- 4 000 rub/person* (suitable for all ages);
Distance 2 km- 5 500 rub/person* (suitable for all ages)
Other distance – on request (for children from 12 years old)
* the price without transfer
The world of dog mushing never leaves anyone indifferent. Just try once or get acquainted such an unusual team and you will fall in love with it..
Book your tour
PE Samoylova Anna
ITN 511400177389 PSRNSP 320519000018404